Sep. 18, 2021
How to correctly operate the display screen of the LED advertising vehicle?
LED display screens can be applied to advertising vehicles. Many people have damaged the display screens of LED advertising vehicles due to improper operation. As a result, they spend a lot of money to replace the screen or repair the screen. Why not operate it correctly? That is because most people take it for granted and feel that there is no technical difficulty, and operate according to their own methods. Properly operating the display screen of the LED advertising vehicle can not only save money, but also extend the service life of the LED advertising vehicle. Why not do it? Next, I will teach you how to operate it correctly.
1. Switching sequence: when turning on the screen, turn on the screen first, then turn on the screen; when turning off the screen, turn off the screen first, then turn off (first turn off the computer without turning off the display screen, it will cause the screen to appear bright spots, burn the lamp, and the consequences will be serious. )
2. The interval between screen switching should be greater than 5 minutes.
3. After the computer enters the engineering control software, the screen can be powered on.
4. Avoid turning on the screen in a completely white screen state, because the impact current of the system is the largest at this time.
5. Avoid turning on the screen in an out of control state, because the inrush current of the system is the largest at this time.
6. When the ambient temperature is too high or the heat dissipation conditions are not good, you should be careful not to turn on the screen for a long time.
7. When a very bright line appears on a part of the electronic display, attention should be paid to turn off the screen in time, and it is not advisable to turn on the screen for a long time in this state.
8. The power switch of the display screen often trips, check the screen or replace the power switch in time.
9. Regularly check the firmness of the hooks. If there is any looseness, pay attention to timely adjustment, re-reinforce or update the hanging parts.
10. According to the large-screen display screen, control the environmental conditions of the part to avoid insect bites.